Want to Keisha to speak at your next event? Awesome!
From conference break out sessions, to Lunch and Learns, to keynote events, Keisha enjoys them all.
Every talk is fueled by passion, filled with education and storytelling and always starts and ends with a
smile. Book her for your next event by using the form below!
Some of her most common talks include:
- Overcoming Your Diagnosis
- The Importance of Muscular Dystrophy Awareness
- How To: Raising Money for Causes You Care About
- Chronically Rocking It: Being Anything You Want to Be
- How She Started Girls Chronically Rock
- Finding Your Home in a Support Group
- Finding “Your Norm” While Managing Chronic Illness
- Living with a Rare Disease
- Trust Your Dopeness
Want to tailor a talk to your event? We can do that! Make sure to share what you’re thinking in the
request form, or just email me at email@example.com